Police: $20K worth of equipment taken from Vt. barnApril 05,2013WARREN - Vermont State Police are investigating the theft of $20,000 worth of donated equipment to the Mad River Flood Recovery group.
Police said the equipment had been taken from a barn on Route 100 in Warren. They said the burglary happened in the last couple of weeks.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation