Meeting set on Brandon revoteApril 10,2013Info meeting set
on Brandon revote
BRANDON — An informational meeting to discuss the upcoming town budget vote is set for 7 p.m. April 29 at the Neshobe School in Brandon.
Town officials will discuss the budget for fiscal year 2013-14 that is under reconsideration by voters.
A successful petition by residents put the budget of $3,292,280 back on the ballot after it passed by an eight-vote margin at town meeting last month.
The budget revote will take place from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 30 at the Neshobe School.MORE IN This Just In
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation