Man arrested after chaseApril 20,2013HARTFORD ó A man has been arrested after leading police on a high-speed chase that took place in parts of Vermont and New Hampshire.
Police said 26-year-old Steven Veilguth of Canaan, N.H., failed to stop for police early Wednesday on Interstate 91. They said he led them on a chase into New Hampshire.
Police did not catch up with Veilguth until sometime Thursday. The pursuit had ended, but police said there was enough evidence to identify him. He was arrested in on a charge of attempting to elude police.MORE IN This Just InThe man charged in a hit-and-run crash that killed a pedestrian in Killington early Sunday... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation