Pamela S. BaileyApril 21,2013Pamela S. Bailey
BRANDON ó Pamela Sue Bailey, 56, died Thursday, April 18, 2013, at the Rutland Regional Medical Center.
She was born Aug. 3, 1956, in Middlebury, the daughter of Norman C. and Phyllis (Disorda) Bailey Sr.
She grew up in the Brandon area.
She enjoyed family gatherings and traveling to Florida. She especially enjoyed camping trips and cookouts.
Survivors include her mother, with whom she made her home; two sisters, Linda Stone of Brandon, and Carol Racine of Leicester; two brothers, Norman Bailey Jr. of Brandon, and Robert Bailey of Leicester; and many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her father, Norman C. Bailey Sr.
A graveside service will be held Monday, April 22, at 2 p.m. in the Pine Hill Cemetery in Brandon.
The Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.