Pamela S. BaileyApril 21,2013Pamela S. Bailey
BRANDON ó Pamela Sue Bailey, 56, died Thursday, April 18, 2013, at the Rutland Regional Medical Center.
She was born Aug. 3, 1956, in Middlebury, the daughter of Norman C. and Phyllis (Disorda) Bailey Sr.
She grew up in the Brandon area.
She enjoyed family gatherings and traveling to Florida. She especially enjoyed camping trips and cookouts.
Survivors include her mother, with whom she made her home; two sisters, Linda Stone of Brandon, and Carol Racine of Leicester; two brothers, Norman Bailey Jr. of Brandon, and Robert Bailey of Leicester; and many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her father, Norman C. Bailey Sr.
A graveside service will be held Monday, April 22, at 2 p.m. in the Pine Hill Cemetery in Brandon.
The Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.