Police are seeking shooting suspectApril 21,2013Police are seeking
MIDDLEBURY — Police are searching for a suspect in the shooting of a 65-year-old man early Saturday.
Middlebury Police said they received a 911 call from the unidentified victim who said he had been shot outside his apartment on Jackson Lane.
Police did not say how badly the victim was wounded.
The man, who was taken to the hospital for treatment, described the shooter as a male, age 17 to 19, about 6 feet tall with a thin to average build and a goatee. The man was wearing blue jeans and a dark vest.
Police said the shooter was accompanied by two people, but no description of them was available. The victim last saw them running south on Jackson Lane.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Detective Kris Bowdish at 388-3191 or by email at email@example.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.