Pair deny they broke into Mr. G’sApril 26,2013Pair deny they
broke into Mr. G’s
WESTMINSTER — Two Bellows Falls men pleaded innocent Wednesday at criminal court in Brattleboro for allegedly breaking into and stealing items from a Westminster business.
Brian Brownell, 30, and Aaron Bush, 25, were each charged with three counts of burglary, two counts of unlawful mischief and possession of stolen property.
Vermont State Police responded to a burglary at Mr. G’s Warehouse on Route 5 and pulled over two people who matched the description of those seen leaving the warehouse.
Several watches and pieces of jewelry were found in their possession, and they tried to break into two other locations in the area, according to Trooper Ryan Wood.
A status conference has not been set for Brownell but Bush has a pre-trial date set for June 10, according to criminal court.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.