Brookline man charged for ‘zapping’ his neighborApril 27,2013BROOKLINE — A Brookline man was arrested for violating a no trespass order and causing harm to an abutting landowner.
According to Vermont State Police Trooper Kurt Wagenbach, Kerry Bourne, 51, attached a metal wire to his electric horse fence, ran it through the woods onto his neighbor’s property, and “zapped” the abutting landowner.
The neighbor was not injured by the electrified wire that ran from Bourne’s electric horse fence to within 15 feet of his neighbor’s home. Bourne was charged with simple assault and trespassing and will be arraigned June 4 at criminal court in Brattleboro.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturdayís event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation