Utah police find 65 lbs.. of pot in motorhomeTHE ASSOCIATED PRESS | April 28,2013GREEN RIVER, Utah — The Utah Highway Patrol has arrested a New York man they say was carrying about 65 pounds of marijuana in his motorhome.
The UHP said troopers pulled over the driver of a motorhome last week for traffic and tinted window violations. Troopers said they became suspicious of the driver, Warren DeBiew, 57, of New York.
A police dog detected drugs in the motorhome and a trooper then found about 65 pounds of marijuana, police said.
Authorities said they suspect DeBiew was transporting the drugs from the East Coast to California.
DeBiew was arrested and booked into the Emery County Jail.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation