Dartmouth-Hitchcock collaborating with Vt. hospitalsThe Associated Press | April 30,2013BRATTLEBORO - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is working with two smaller Vermont hospitals on coordinating services.
Brattleboro Memorial Hospital and Grace Cottage Hospital of Townshend are only 17 miles apart. They're turning to Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Lebanon, N.H., and a consulting firm to gather data.
Both hospitals already share medical specialists and have worked together on community health assessment. The 19-bed Grace Cottage Hospital focuses on acute and rehabilitative care. Brattleboro Memorial has 61 beds, and provides more primary and specialty services.
The consultant's report is expected to be completed in the fall.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation