Man pleads not guilty to charge in fatal Vt. crashThe Associated Press | April 30,2013ST. ALBANS - A Vermont man has pleaded not guilty to a charge of driving while intoxicated with death resulting following a collision that killed a popular high school basketball player.
Police say 53-year-old Patrick Prue of Franklin was driving a pickup that collided with a Jeep on Route 105 in Enosburg late Saturday. He was not injured.
Seventeen-year-old Brandon Gleason, the front passenger in the Jeep, died.
The Burlington Free Press reported that police are reviewing the accident.
Gleason was a senior at Enosburg Falls High School and was the state's Mountain Division player of the year this past season.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation