Man pleads not guilty to charge in fatal Vt. crashThe Associated Press | April 30,2013ST. ALBANS - A Vermont man has pleaded not guilty to a charge of driving while intoxicated with death resulting following a collision that killed a popular high school basketball player.
Police say 53-year-old Patrick Prue of Franklin was driving a pickup that collided with a Jeep on Route 105 in Enosburg late Saturday. He was not injured.
Seventeen-year-old Brandon Gleason, the front passenger in the Jeep, died.
The Burlington Free Press reported that police are reviewing the accident.
Gleason was a senior at Enosburg Falls High School and was the state's Mountain Division player of the year this past season.MORE IN This Just InBAGHDAD — Attacks across Iraq, including a series of bombings targeting shoppers in a Sunni... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.