The Associated Press
The governor’s administration this week will be announcing the first round of grant recipients for state funding for agricultural and forestry enterprises.
The program called the Working Lands Enterprise Initiative was launched last year.
The enterprise investments — one of three of the program’s grants — range from $3,000 to $15,000 for new and growing agriculture — and forestry-based enterprises.
The program received a total of 191 applications seeking a total of $2.1 million in funding. On Thursday, the governor and his administration will announce nearly $220,000 in awards to 20 recipients.MORE IN Vermont NewsRUTLAND-Vermont's largest electric utility says its customers won't be seeing any increases in... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation