MS walk taking donations nowMay 03,2013Participants in the annual “Walk MS” fundraiser are taking donations.
The event, which raises money for multiple sclerosis education, support, advocacy and services, is scheduled for May 11. Participants will walk 2- or 4.5-mile routes starting from Rutland High School.
Each walker, who must be a minimum of 12 years old, is required to raise at least $25. Teams and individuals can register at walkMSgne.org, by calling (800) 344-4867 or in person the day of the event. Donations in support of walkers may also be made at walkMSgne.org.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.