MS walk taking donations nowMay 03,2013Participants in the annual “Walk MS” fundraiser are taking donations.
The event, which raises money for multiple sclerosis education, support, advocacy and services, is scheduled for May 11. Participants will walk 2- or 4.5-mile routes starting from Rutland High School.
Each walker, who must be a minimum of 12 years old, is required to raise at least $25. Teams and individuals can register at walkMSgne.org, by calling (800) 344-4867 or in person the day of the event. Donations in support of walkers may also be made at walkMSgne.org.MORE IN This Just InComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation