Man sentenced in Vt. for not reporting to prisonThe Associated Press | May 04,2013BURLINGTON — A New York City man has been sentenced to 14 months in federal prison for failing to surrender to serve a previously imposed sentence on a drug charge in Vermont.
The U.S. attorney’s office in Burlington says 36-year-old Joseph Manor pleaded guilty in 2011 to possessing with intent to distribute oxycodone and hydrocodone. He was sentenced to 18 months in prison in April 2012.
Manor was supposed to report to prison that June but didn’t.
The U.S. Marshals Service found him Dec. 3.MORE IN Vermont NewsDVHA Commissioner Mark Larson told lawmakers Tuesday of a second privacy breadh on Vermont Health... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation