Woman accused of embezzlement
BURLINGTON — Police in Burlington have charged a former realty business employee with embezzling from the company and several clients.
Heidi Green has been accused of five counts of embezzlement. She was arraigned Monday.
The 34-year-old Green of Shelburne was recently terminated at Hickok & Boardman Realty in Burlington. She’s accused of embezzling over $10,000 between last August and February from the business and from five people seeking housing services.MORE IN Vermont NewsRUTLAND-Vermont's largest electric utility says its customers won't be seeing any increases in... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation