ST. ALBANS — Vermont State Police are investigating the death of a young child in Georgia who was run over by a vehicle in a private driveway.
Police have identified the victim as 1½-year-old Dawson Mosher and the driver as his grandmother, 59-year-old Dorene Mosher, of Milton.
Police received a 911 call Wednesday afternoon saying the child was run over. Officials say the child was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.MORE IN Vermont News
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation