Kenneth B. WalkerMay 06,2013Kenneth B. Walker Rites
The graveside service for Kenneth Braman Walker, 81, of Rutland and formerly of Benson, who died Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013, was held Friday, May 3, in Fairview Cemetery in Benson.
The Rev. James Hogan, pastor of Hydeville Baptist Church, officiated.
Honorary bearers were David and Timothy Cahill, James Ruby, Joshua Spaulding, Caleb Allen, Walter Coutermarsh Jr. and Malcolm Walker.
Memorial contributions may be made to American Diabetes Association, 249 Canal St., Manchester, NH 03101; or Parkinsonís Disease Foundation, 1359 Broadway, Suite 1509, New York, NY 10018, www.pdf.org.
Arrangements were under the direction of the Aldous Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.