Pamela J. WeberMay 06,2013Pamela J. Weber
BENNINGTON — Pamela Joyce (Dennison) Weber, 58, died Saturday, May 4, 2013, of cancer.
She was born in Saratoga, N.Y., Nov. 10, 1954, the daughter of Norma Jean (Arthurs) and Wayne Dennison, and received her education in Saratoga Springs.
She was employed at Walmart, Southwestern Vermont Supervisory Union, Stanley Tools and General Cable.
Survivors include her significant other, Mark Leonard; four children, Tammy, Julie, Sally and Katie; seven grandchildren and a great-grandson; eight siblings, Willy, Wayne, Mart, Donnie, Joy, Ann, Pattie and Barbie; her stepmother, Judy; many nieces, nephews and cousins.
The celebration of her life will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 7, at American Legion Post 90 in Pownal, with the Rev. Gary Rogers of North Pownal Congregational Church officiating.
Memorial contributions may be made to VNA and Hospice, in care of Mahar and Son Funeral Home, 628 Main St., Bennington, VT 05201.
For online condolences, visit www.maharandsonfuneralhome.net.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.