Bernard L. Lavigne RitesMay 11,2013Bernard L. Lavigne Rites
A funeral service for Bernard L. Lavigne, 63, who died May 3, 2013, at his home in Rutland, was held Thursday, May 9, in the Clifford Funeral Home.
Officiating was the Rev. Ronald Sherwin, pastor of Mendon United Methodist Church.
Burial followed in Evergreen Cemetery by the Rev. Sherwin.
Guitarist was Vic Atwood.
Pat Kenny was organist.
Speakers were Dave Mylott and Carol Smith.
Arrangements were under the direction of the Clifford Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.