Fire leaves two families homelessMay 13,2013ST. JOHNSBURY — The American Red Cross says it’s come to the aid of two families living in a building damaged by an early-morning fire Sunday in St. Johnsbury.
The building was evacuated after the fire broke out, and several fire departments responded. The Red Cross provided emergency needs of the families that were displaced.
For one family of two adults and a child, financial support was provided to help with food and clothing. For a family of two adults in a second apartment, food, clothing and temporary lodging was arranged.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation