DUI charge brought in crashMay 16,2013Woman charged
with DUI in crash
BRANDON — A rollover crash on McConnell Road was blamed on a drunk driver, according to Brandon Police.
Police were called to the road at 8:30 p.m. May 9 for a report of a car that had rolled over. Police found a Land Rover that had turned on its roof.
The driver, Bernadette Candee, 54, of Brandon was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after her blood-alcohol content was measured at .093 percent, police said.
Candee was released on a citation to appear in Rutland criminal court later this month.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturday’s event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation