Three-week trial scheduled for CaraballoMay 17,2013A federal judge has scheduled a three-week trial in September for a Massachusetts man accused of murdering a Brattleboro woman.
While several motions seeking to suppress evidence have yet to be decided in the case against Frank Caraballo, Judge Christina Reiss has scheduled trial dates from Sept. 9 to Sept. 27 for the 31-year-old Holyoke, Mass., man.
Caraballo faces multiple lifetime jail sentences if he is convicted of killing 30-year-old Melissa Barratt, whose body was found in a wooded area in Dummerston on July 29, 2011.MORE IN This Just InRutland's Secret Santa has announced his presence for the season. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation