Springfield’s third annual May Festival is todayMay 18,2013SPRINGFIELD — The third annual May Festival and plant sale will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. today at the Unitarian Universalist Church on Fairground Road in Springfield.
There will be annuals, perennials, vegetables and herbs on sale. Garden experts will be on hand for consultations and to answer questions.
Lunch will be available at a deli-style cafe and there will be a drumming circle, entertainment and an art show featuring the works of Dorothy Yoder.
Vendor booths include food, crafts, woodworking, jewelry, fabric crafts, flea market items and more. The festival is a rain or shine event.
For more information, call 885-1699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.