911 call helps police with Vt. attempted break-inThe Associated Press | May 20,2013SWANTON - Vermont State Police say a youth's phone call to police reporting someone was trying to break into his home has led to an arrest.
Police said they got the 911 call Sunday morning saying someone was trying to get into the house in Swanton.
Police said they found 23-year-old Dillon Bertrand at the scene. They said he told police he was trying to get inside for the homeowner's prescription medications.
Bertrand, of St. Albans, was arrested on a charge of attempted burglary.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation