Teen driver crashes, sends mom to hospitalMay 22,2013By Josh O'Gorman
WEST RUTLAND - A Middletown Springs teen sent his mother to the hospital with serious injuries following a crash this morning.
According to State Police, around 7:30 a.m., a 15-year-old was driving north on Route 133 in a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse when his vehicle went off the road and struck a tree.
The teen was driving under the supervision of his mother, Jennifer Sheridan, who sustained a broken back and broken ribs from the crash. She was taken to Rutland Regional Medical Center, where she was listed in good condition, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
The teen was not injured. Neither drugs nor alcohol appear to have been factors in the crash, police said.MORE IN This Just InBELLOWS FALLS - A government merger between the village of Bellows Falls and the town of... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation