Josephine R. ListortiMay 25,2013Josephine R. Listorti
EVERETT, Mass. ó Josephine (Rizziere) Listorti died May 18, 2013.
She was the wife of the late Michael. Loving mother of Emily Keefe of Wakefield, and Joanne Gricus and Michael Listorti, both of Everett. Daughter of the late Pietro and Maria (Romano). Sister of Mary Magro, Laura Gilligan, Joanne DíOrazio and the late Carmel Konrad, Paul Rizziere, Sam Rizziere, Virginia Bellomo. Also survived by three grandchildren: Laura Dietel, Brian and Michael Keefe; five great-grandchildren: Ariana, Eric and Matthew Keefe, Hannah and Jack Dietel.
A Funeral Service was held at the Salvatore Rocco & Sons Funeral Home, 331 Main Street, Everett. Interment was Holy Cross Cemetery, Malden.
Rocco-Carr-Henderson Funeral Service, 1-877-71-ROCCO, www.roccofuneralhomes.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.