Woman unharmed in car crash with deerJune 13,2013The Associated Press
BRATTLEBORO — A driver is unharmed after she collided with a deer on Interstate 91 in Brattleboro, Vt.
Forty-four-year-old Ronda Hathorn of Enfield, N.H., tried to brake to avoid the deer on southbound I-91, but her left front bumper/fender area struck it about 7 a.m. Thursday.
The deer didn’t survive.
Late Wednesday, a car driven by 57-year-old David Paquette of Middlebury collided with a bear on U.S. Route 7 in Salisbury. Paquette was not injured; the bear’s fate wasn’t immediately known.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation