Book Nook fair kicks off todayJune 13,2013Book Nook fair today
LUDLOW — The Book Nook is kicking off their second annual Summer READing Book Fair to benefit local libraries beginning at 10 a.m. Friday.
The group said 20 percent of all book purchases will benefit the Fletcher Community Library in Cavendish, Fletcher Memorial Library in Ludlow and Mount Holly Town Library. The Book Nook will offer a wide variety of books for sale and each library will have a wish list of books.
For every book purchased on a library wish list, The Book Nook will deliver the book to the library and donate 20 percent of the book’s purchase price. The wish lists are posted at The Book Nook and at www.thebooknookvt.com.
The book fair ends June 23. Store hours during the book fair are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday and closed Mondays.
For more information call 228-3238. The Book Nook is at 136 Main St. in Ludlow.MORE IN This Just InA stepfather accused of killing his 2-year-old daughter was released from jail Friday night after... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.