David N. MillerJune 16,2013David N. Miller Rites
The graveside service for David Norman Miller, 75, of Clarendon, who died Wednesday, June 12, 2013, at the Rutland Regional Medical Center, was held Saturday June 15, at the East Clarendon Cemetery.
The Rev. John Longworth, pastor of the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, officiated
Memorial contributions may be made to the Bailey Memorial Library, 11 Moulton Ave., North Clarendon, VT, the Clarendon Volunteer Fire Department, North Clarendon, VT 05759, Rutland County Humane Society Inc., 765 Stevens Road, Pittsford, VT 05763 or to Crotched Mountain Foundation, One Verney Drive, Greenfield, NH 03047.
Arrangements were by the Aldous Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.