Castleton concerts set for tonightJune 18,2013Horn band
CASTLETON ó The Albany-based horn band Grand Central Station takes the stage at 7 p.m. tonight during the Castleton summer concert series.
The band covers several styles of music including covers of the latest top 10 to blues, jazz, pop, classics, swing and more.
The concert will be held at the Castleton State College Pavillion. It is free and open to the public. Please bring chairs or blankets.
For more information, visit www.castleton.edu/concerts.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.