Woman succumbs to crash injuriesJuly 02,2013Staff Report
LEBANON, NH. — A Rochester woman has died from injuries sustained during a rollover crash in June.
Tuesday, Doris Bowen, of Rochester, died at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. She was 91 years old.
June 16, Bowen was a passenger in a 2010 Ford Escape driven by Henry H. Maxham, 89, of Rochester. According to State Police, Maxham fell asleep while driving along Route 107 in Stockbridge. Maxham's SUV left the road and rolled over several times, according to police.
Both Bowen and Maxham were taken to Gifford medical center in Randolph, and Bowen was later transferred to Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
The crash remains under investigation.MORE IN This Just In@$ID/[No paragraph style]:Albert J. Marro / Staff Photo Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation