Woman succumbs to crash injuriesJuly 02,2013Staff Report
LEBANON, NH. — A Rochester woman has died from injuries sustained during a rollover crash in June.
Tuesday, Doris Bowen, of Rochester, died at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. She was 91 years old.
June 16, Bowen was a passenger in a 2010 Ford Escape driven by Henry H. Maxham, 89, of Rochester. According to State Police, Maxham fell asleep while driving along Route 107 in Stockbridge. Maxham's SUV left the road and rolled over several times, according to police.
Both Bowen and Maxham were taken to Gifford medical center in Randolph, and Bowen was later transferred to Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
The crash remains under investigation.MORE IN This Just InTOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Two fires, one in West Rutland and the other in Middletown Springs, keep firefighters busy, sports and update on robbery at Jenny Wren's in Springfield. 0News Editor Alan Keays, staff writer Darren Marcy and Sports Editor Bob Fredette discuss some of... Full StoryStaff Report Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Two fires, one in West Rutland and the other in Middletown Springs, keep firefighters busy, sports and update on robbery at Jenny Wren's in Springfield.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.