Catamount Radio hosts mixerJuly 04,2013Catamount Radio
Catamount Radio will host the July Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce mixer from 5 to 7 p.m. July 9 at 67 Merchants Row, second floor of the Opera House.
This is an opportunity to see the stations of Catamount Radio broadcast live. There will also be live, on air karaoke, hors d’oeuvres and door prizes including a Peter Huntoon watercolor print, Paramount Theatre tickets, overnight stay for two at Best Western Plus Inn & Suites, Quickprint gift certificate and “Burger & Brew” for four at Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
Enter to win a Rutland-Boston round trip ticket on Cape Air.
For more information, call 773-2747.MORE IN This Just InBig movie day at Town Hall Theater Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Researchers find new species of hominid, the Denisovans, and follow genetic evidence that place them across a wide swath of the globe before extinction 40,000 years ago.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Proctor estate sale hits serious legal speed bump, Rutland Town wraps up solar project regulations, Patty Minichiello interviews visiting sculptor in West Rutland and Castleton Crackers honored with national award.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Tamerlane, in 1401 on this day, lays waste to Baghdad; 'Rock Around The Clock' hits No. 1 on Billboard chart in 1955, stays there for eight weeks.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Texas towns, shaken by earthquakes linked to fracking for gas and oil, are fed up and scared, want to ban the practice,
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Fracking linked to 100-fold increase in Oklahoma earthquakes.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Roswell: Weather balloon, invasion from outer space or primitive spy op? You decide. Francis Gary Powers faces the music on this day and it's Russian pop hits, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross born this day and the Mahatma eschews violence.