Authorities believe remains are of missing Charlestown, N.H., womanThe Associated Press | July 07,2013UNITY, N.H. - Authorities say the body of an adult woman has been found in a wooded area in Unity, and they suspect that the remains are that of a woman who hasn't been seen in about two weeks.
The New Hampshire Fish and Game and New England K-9 Search and Rescue found the body Saturday. Officials say, based on information gathered in their investigation, it's suspected that the remains are those of Kelly Robarge.
The 42-year-old Robarge, of Charlestown, N.H., has not been seen since June 27. New Hampshire authorities have said they fear she suffered serious injury or death.
Deputy state's attorney for Windham County in Vermont, Steven Brown, has confirmed that James Robarge, Kelly Robarge's estranged husband, is a suspect in a missing persons case in New Hampshire.
An autopsy is to be done Sunday.MORE IN This Just InThe cameras appearing atop some city intersections are a new trigger system for the traffic signals. Full StoryA Hubbardton man charged with murdering two electricians who came to his rental home in February ... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.