Authorities believe remains are of missing Charlestown, N.H., womanThe Associated Press | July 07,2013UNITY, N.H. - Authorities say the body of an adult woman has been found in a wooded area in Unity, and they suspect that the remains are that of a woman who hasn't been seen in about two weeks.
The New Hampshire Fish and Game and New England K-9 Search and Rescue found the body Saturday. Officials say, based on information gathered in their investigation, it's suspected that the remains are those of Kelly Robarge.
The 42-year-old Robarge, of Charlestown, N.H., has not been seen since June 27. New Hampshire authorities have said they fear she suffered serious injury or death.
Deputy state's attorney for Windham County in Vermont, Steven Brown, has confirmed that James Robarge, Kelly Robarge's estranged husband, is a suspect in a missing persons case in New Hampshire.
An autopsy is to be done Sunday.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.