Brandon voters pass town budget on 4th tryStaff Report | July 09,2013BRANDON- Brandon can start spending money.
The nearly $149,000 in cuts made by town officials to the budget got the approval of voters Tuesday when they passed the $3,147,643 municipal spending budget, 516-399.
This was the fourth time in just as many months that the budget - for the fiscal year that began July 1 - was presented to voters.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation