FAIRLEE ó Fire broke out in a house in Fairlee as the property was being flooded Wednesday.
The fire chief told WCAX-TV the homeowners were cooking when floodwaters began washing away their driveway. They got distracted by the storm and didnít notice when hot oil in the kitchen sparked flames.
Fire crews said a road washout made it hard for them to reach the house, but they were able to put out the fire eventually.MORE IN Vermont News
BURLINGTON — In Nina Raine’s “Tribes,” what Billy’s... Full Story
BARRE — Regardless of what becomes of a newly launched school consolidation study,... Full Story
Vermont is perennially ranked as one of the healthiest states in the country, but new research... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed