FAIRLEE ó Fire broke out in a house in Fairlee as the property was being flooded Wednesday.
The fire chief told WCAX-TV the homeowners were cooking when floodwaters began washing away their driveway. They got distracted by the storm and didnít notice when hot oil in the kitchen sparked flames.
Fire crews said a road washout made it hard for them to reach the house, but they were able to put out the fire eventually.MORE IN Vermont NewsA federal agency says a wireless Internet system funded by taxpayers is operating as it should,... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed