FAIRLEE ó Fire broke out in a house in Fairlee as the property was being flooded Wednesday.
The fire chief told WCAX-TV the homeowners were cooking when floodwaters began washing away their driveway. They got distracted by the storm and didnít notice when hot oil in the kitchen sparked flames.
Fire crews said a road washout made it hard for them to reach the house, but they were able to put out the fire eventually.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER ó More than 2,000 young adults might have wrongly stayed on the stateís health... Full StoryIf this hasnít been the worst year ever for truth in politics, I canít think of what was. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed