16-year-old passenger dies in Vt. crashThe Associated Press | July 19,2013SHELDON - Vermont State Police say a car crash in the town of Sheldon has killed a 16-year-old passenger.
Investigators say the driver, 17-year-old Tristan Cameron of St. Albans, lost control of the car after failing to safely negotiate a corner at about 2 p.m. Thursday. The car was struck on the passenger side by an oncoming dump truck.
Cameron suffered minor injuries. His passenger, Tyler Rheaume of Sheldon, was taken to Fletcher Allen Medical Center and died early today.
Police are investigating the crash.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation