SHELDON — Vermont State Police say a car crash in Sheldon killed a 16-year-old passenger.
Investigators say the driver, 17-year-old Tristan Cameron, of St. Albans, lost control of the car after failing to safely negotiate a corner at about 2 p.m. Thursday. The car was struck on the passenger side by an oncoming dump truck.
Cameron suffered minor injuries. His passenger, Tyler Rheaume, of Sheldon, was taken to Fletcher Allen Health Care and died early Friday.
Police are investigating the crash.MORE IN Vermont NewsDVHA Commissioner Mark Larson told lawmakers Tuesday of a second privacy breadh on Vermont Health... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation