Rep. Welch to talk veteran health recordsThe Associated Press | July 22,2013MONTPELIER - Vermont's lone representative to the U.S. House of Representatives is going to be talking about legislation for veterans' health records.
Democratic Rep. Peter Welch is going to talk today about what he's calling the introduction of legislation to create the 21st Century Health Care for Heroes Act.
Welch is going to be joined by officials from the Vermont veterans' community.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation