West Mountain Animal Hospital hosts Aug. 3 open houseJuly 27,2013Animal hospital
hosts open house
BENNINGTON — West Mountain Animal Hospital is hosting an open house Aug. 3 from 1 to 4 p.m. to celebrate almost 35 years as an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association.
West Mountain announced recently that it had again achieved the highest level of veterinary excellence following a thorough reevaluation of the hospital’s patient care, practice protocols, medical equipment, facility and client service by the AAHA.
In a statement, Michael Cavanaugh, chief executive officer of the AAHA, congratulated West Mountain for “vigilantly keeping up with advancements in veterinary medicine.”
“They are clearly committed to doing their very best as evidenced by the hard work and effort they put into this voluntary process,” he said.
Those who live near West Mountain, on Harwood Hill in Bennington, are invited to come to the open house and tour the hospital. There will be food and prizes at the event.
For more information, call West Mountain at 447-7723 or visit the website at www.wmah.net.MORE IN This Just InFire crews responded to an alarm activation at the Rutland Mental Health offices at around 9:15 a.m. Full StoryRichard Courcelle sent in this photo of a bear he saw while having his coffee this morning. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.