West Mountain Animal Hospital hosts Aug. 3 open houseJuly 27,2013Animal hospital
hosts open house
BENNINGTON — West Mountain Animal Hospital is hosting an open house Aug. 3 from 1 to 4 p.m. to celebrate almost 35 years as an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association.
West Mountain announced recently that it had again achieved the highest level of veterinary excellence following a thorough reevaluation of the hospital’s patient care, practice protocols, medical equipment, facility and client service by the AAHA.
In a statement, Michael Cavanaugh, chief executive officer of the AAHA, congratulated West Mountain for “vigilantly keeping up with advancements in veterinary medicine.”
“They are clearly committed to doing their very best as evidenced by the hard work and effort they put into this voluntary process,” he said.
Those who live near West Mountain, on Harwood Hill in Bennington, are invited to come to the open house and tour the hospital. There will be food and prizes at the event.
For more information, call West Mountain at 447-7723 or visit the website at www.wmah.net.MORE IN This Just InThe cameras appearing atop some city intersections are a new trigger system for the traffic signals. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.