Vermont band to play CastletonJuly 29,2013Staff Report
CASTLETON — Vermont-based band Atlantic Crossing will take the stage at 7 p.m. Tuesday as part of the 18th Annual Castleton Concert Series.
The band has been together more than 18 years with their traditional songs and acoustic instrumental music. Their songs are rooted deeply in the Celtic, French and maritime Canadian musical traditions.
Atlantic Crossing has appeared in numerous festivals and concert series, touring frequently across the country and the United Kingdom.
The concert at the Castleton State College Pavilion is free and open to the public.
Audience members are asked to bring a chair or blanket.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation