Man faces theft, forgery chargesJuly 30,2013Man faces theft, forgery charges
TUNBRIDGE — A Chelsea man has been charged with stealing a person’s checks and cashing them, according to police.
Steven Walters, 28, was charged with petty larceny and forgery July 11. The checks belonged to Levi Barnaby of Tunbridge.
According to Trooper Mark Harvey, Walters wrote out two checks, signed Barnaby’s name and cashed them for a total of $400.
Walters will be arraigned Oct. 30 in criminal court in Chelsea.MORE IN This Just InVermont State Police issued the following press release this afternoon: Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation