Police looking for man in Brattleboro road rage incidentAugust 01,2013Man is sought for
road rage incident
BRATTLEBORO — Vermont State Police are looking for a man involved in a road rage incident Tuesday night in Brattleboro.
According to Trooper Christopher Buckley, the man sped past a female driver to get on the exit 2 ramp on Interstate 91. The woman honked her horn at the man and he sped off on the interstate, Buckley said.
Buckley said the woman saw the man again at the exit 3 ramp and the man turned in front of her again, blocked the ramp and prevented her from passing.
The woman also told police the man got out of his vehicle, began yelling and kicked her passenger side headlight multiple times. The car was not damaged.
Buckley said the man is 5 feet 10 inches tall, Caucasian and drove a white Toyota pickup with New Hampshire license plates. Anyone with information about the incident should call Buckley at 254-2382.MORE IN This Just InMONTPELIER — The state Public Service Board has ordered Vermont Gas Systems to stop digging... Full StoryBRANDON – The Select Board on Monday night took another stab at cobbling together a budget,... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Archaeologists find a leather shoe in a cave in Armenia that predates the Pyramids by more than a thousand years.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1932, President Hoover orders the Army to evict bonus marchers from Anacostia Flats; author Malcolm Lowry born this day, as is Jackie Kennedy and Mike Bloomfield; Stephen Crane on consuming one's own heart.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Earth barely avoids being blasted by immense solar flare in 2012, astrophysicists say next time might not be so lucky.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1898, Nelson Miles leads American troops into Puerto Rico during Spanish-American War, Bob Dylan electrifies Newport Folk Festival in 1965, author and longshoreman Eric Hoffer born this day in 1902.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No charges to be filed inconnection with crash of city police cruiser, farmers group turn to Internet to raise money for solar project, Street Talk polls passersby about legal marijuana.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information for Friday, July 25, and easily digestible news tidbits: Mysterious enormous hole in the Siberian tundra baffles scientists.