Police looking for man in Brattleboro road rage incidentAugust 01,2013Man is sought for
road rage incident
BRATTLEBORO — Vermont State Police are looking for a man involved in a road rage incident Tuesday night in Brattleboro.
According to Trooper Christopher Buckley, the man sped past a female driver to get on the exit 2 ramp on Interstate 91. The woman honked her horn at the man and he sped off on the interstate, Buckley said.
Buckley said the woman saw the man again at the exit 3 ramp and the man turned in front of her again, blocked the ramp and prevented her from passing.
The woman also told police the man got out of his vehicle, began yelling and kicked her passenger side headlight multiple times. The car was not damaged.
Buckley said the man is 5 feet 10 inches tall, Caucasian and drove a white Toyota pickup with New Hampshire license plates. Anyone with information about the incident should call Buckley at 254-2382.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1520, Ferdinand Magellan is first European to navigate passage that bears his name from the Atlantic to the Pacific sea; in 1582, Will Shakespeare, Anne Hathaway secure their marriage license with 40 pound bond.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1778, Capt. James Cook is first European to set eyes on Maui in Hawaiian Islands; 1922, Pharoah Tutankhamun found after 3000 years; 1909, Hollawood movie star Frances Dee born in Los Angeles.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Hazmat unit called downtown, Boys & Girls Club hosts dinner for members and families, Secret Santa back on the beat, city discusses runoff problem on Mayfield Road, Brandon gets creative about fixes to town roads, sidewalks.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: In 1944, U.S. begins B-29 bombing raids on Japanese main islands; in 1950, Great Appalachian Storm begins to form; 1963, Lee Oswald killed by Jack Ruby; 1974, D.B. Cooper hijacks Seattle-bound airliner; 1974, 'Lucy' found.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1927, striking Colo. miners attacked with machine guns by state police; 1877, Thomas Edison announces invention of the phonograph, 1959, Alan Freed fired by WABC 770 AM for accepting payola to promote records.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1863, President Abraham Lincoln delivers short speech in Gettysburg, Pa.; in 1984, a Pemex LNG facility destroyed by series of gas explosions, 600 people are killed; in 1998, Senate builds fire under Bill Clinton.